Only fully refundable fares may be canceled and refunded in accordance with Hawaiian Airlines’s cancellation policy. You can cancel your ticket and receive a refund if, however:
- You cancel your flight seven or more days prior to departure and within twenty-four hours of booking.
- You have been ignored arrival.
- Your Hawaiian Airlines flight is canceled.
- The departure or arrival time of your flight is delayed by more than 2 hours, and you refuse to be rebooked on another flight.
- If you or a member of your immediate family are hospitalized, Hawaiian Airlines will refund your ticket.
Hawaiian Airlines 24-Hour Cancellation Policy
Per Hawaiian Airlines’ 24-hour cancellation policy, you may cancel any ticket free of charge if you meet the following conditions:
- Cancel your flight at least 7 days before it’s meant to leave, and
- Cancel within 24 hours of purchasing it.
Hawaiian Airlines gives you 24 hours to change or cancel any ticket, even non-refundable ones like Main Cabin Basic.
Here are Some Rules for Hawaiian Airlines Ticket Cancellation
- Main Cabin Basic tickets can’t be changed or refunded, but you can cancel them within 24 hours.
- Tickets that haven’t been used at all are good for one year from the date they were bought.
- After the first time a ticket is used, it is good for one year.
- Flight tickets have to be used in the order they are given.
- If you decide to get a return on a fully refundable ticket on your own, you will have to pay a USD 100 service fee.
- If you don’t cancel your ticket before your flight, it will be turned into a refund for future travel if you don’t.
- If you cancel a HawaiianMiles award ticket that is covered by a trip waiver policy, the points will be put back into your account.
Ways to Cancel a Hawaiian Airlines Flight
You can cancel a Hawaiian Airlines flight by phone or online. How to cancel a flight online with Hawaiian Airlines.
To cancel your Hawaiian Airlines flight online, you will need to find Manage My Booking and then cancel it, as shown below.
- Visit HawaiianAirlines.com.
- Choose My Trips from the Manage Flights drop-down menu.
- On the My Trips page, enter the following information:
- Your last name
- Your 6-letter confirmation code or 13-digit E-Ticket number
- Click on the My Trip Button
- Select your flight and cancel it.
With the mobile app, you can also stop your Hawaiian Airlines flight(s). Remember that if you have to change your flight, you may have to pay the cancellation fee. According to Hawaiian Airlines Flight Delay Policy, If your flight is delayed for 3 hours or more, you can receive compensation for the delay.
How Do I Cancel Hawaiian Airlines’ Flight Ticket?
You can call or go online to cancel your Hawaiian Airlines trip. If you bought your ticket from HawaiianAirlines.com, you can cancel it online by going to the site and clicking on “My Trips.” To cancel your flight, you just need to enter your flight information, get your flight information, and follow the on-screen directions.
Can I Get a Full Refund of My Hawaiian Airlines Flight Ticket?
You can cancel your ticket and get your money back in full if:
1) Cancel your purchase within 24 hours, and
2) Cancel at least 7 days before your flight is due to leave.
Main Cabin You can’t get your money back for basic fares unless you meet both of the above conditions.
If I cannot Cancel My Ticket Before Traveling, Will My Ticket Be Valid in the Future?
Yes, if you miss your flight, the value of your ticket will be immediately put toward a future trip.
How Do I Cancel a Hawaiian Airlines Flight Online?
You can stop your Hawaiian Airlines flight online by going to HawaiianAirlines.com, clicking on My Trips, and entering your last name and 6-digit confirmation code/E-ticket number. Then, choose your flight and follow the on-screen instructions to cancel it. Remember that you can only cancel your flight online if you bought your ticket from Hawaiian Airlines directly. If you bought your ticket from someone other than the venue, you should talk to them directly.
Can I Cancel My Tick Without Penalty?
You don’t have to pay a fee to cancel your Hawaiian Airlines trip if:
- You change your mind about your ticket within the 24-hour time.
- Your flight with Hawaiian Airlines was canceled.
- The start or end of your flight has been delayed by more than 2 hours.
How Much Did Hawaiian Airlines Charge for a Cancellation Ticket?
If you don’t choose trip credit, the following service fees will be added to your bill:
- If your ticket was for travel within Hawaii, you will have to pay USD 25.
- If your ticket was for travel within the entire United States, you will have to pay USD 100.
- If your ticket was for a trip between Hawaii and the rest of the United States, you will have to pay USD 100.
Top Trending Searches