Once a reservation has been issued, any changes made by the buyer, customer, or their authorized agent will be subject to the fares, fare restrictions, tax increases, and other fees that are in effect at the time of the change. Avelo Airlines has a flight change policy that is easy to understand and offers a convenient process for making flight changes.
In this guide, we will walk you through the steps for making flight changes, including the airline’s penalty and other important guidelines.
About Avelo Flight Change Policy
If you need to change your ticket with Avelo Airlines, please be aware of the following conditions:
- If the new flight costs more than the one you already booked, you will need to pay the difference in fare.
- If the new flight you choose is cheaper, you will receive the remaining amount as Avelo Travel Funds (ATF). These funds can be used for future travel, as long as you complete your trip within one year from the date the funds were given to you.
- We will not accept any requests for changes after the flight has already left.
- Passengers can request to change their flight up to 15 minutes before the scheduled departure time.
- If you have a flight segment that you haven’t used, you can request changes to it.
You can save time and money by making your modifications online using Manage Trips. If you need to change or cancel your reservation with Avelo, please be aware that there is a $20 fee per seated passenger when you do so through their Customer Service Center.
24 Hours Flight Change Policy
Passengers flying with Avelo Airlines can change their flight reservations without any additional fees. You need to book your departure date at least 168 hours (or more) in advance. There may be differences in fares. The terms and conditions consist of:
- Reservations made for groups are not eligible for changes within 24 hours.
- If you used Avelo frequent flyer miles points to make a reservation, you cannot make free changes within 24 hours of purchasing it.
- If your reservation includes flights from other airlines, any changes you make will only apply to the flight operated by Avelo Airlines.
- If you need everything on your fingertip, then you can use Avelo Airlines Manage My Booking.
Methods for Avelo Airlines Flight Change
You may contact Avelo Airlines or submit a modification request online through the airline’s website.
If a customer wants to modify their Avelo Airlines ticket reservations using the Avelo Manage Booking site, they must complete the following steps:
- To begin, visit the official website of Avelo Airlines. Please choose the option named “Change/Cancel” below.
- Next, make sure to fill out all the required details on both your original and desired flight tickets. Click on the button that says “Submit.”
- Make sure to keep an eye out for a message that confirms your new ticket with Avelo Airlines.
Passengers can make changes by calling the airline’s Customer Service phone number. All you have to do is:
- Please provide your reservation information to the flight executive who is available.
- After they find your reservation, simply ask if you can change your flight.
- The changes will only apply to the part of the ticket that hasn’t been used yet. However, keep in mind that Air Airlines may charge a fee for making these changes.
- The airline executive will provide you with a new flight option that suits your needs.
- When you check out, you may need to use your debit or credit card to pay the change fee and any fare difference that applies.
- After you have successfully made the payment, check your email inbox for a new flight schedule for your existing reservation.
Avelo Airlines Change Fees / Cost
Avelo Airlines has a flight change policy that includes a change fee. The fee amount varies depending on the day you request the flight changes.
|Days from Departure||Fee Amount (in USD)|
|0-5 days from departure||250|
|6-13 days from departure||200|
|14-59 days from departure||150|
|60+ days from departure||75|
|Within 24 hours of booking||Free|
What is Avelo Airlines’ Flight Change Policy?
Avelo Airlines lets you change your flight up to 15 minutes before it leaves, but you may have to pay a fee or pay a different price.
Can I Request Changes to an Unused Flight Segment?
Absolutely! If you have any unused flight segments with Avelo Airlines, you can definitely request changes to them.
Is There a Fee for Changing or Canceling a Reservation?
If you make changes or cancel your reservation through the Customer Service Center, there will be a $20 fee per seated passenger.
Can I Change My Avelo Airlines Flight Within 24 Hours of Booking?
You can make changes to your booking within 24 hours, but there may be additional costs and limitations depending on the fare.
What Are the Methods for Changing a Flight With Avelo Airlines?
To change your flight, you have two options: you can do it online through the Manage Booking site, or you can call the Customer Service phone number. There may be additional charges.
Top Trending Searches