The baggage policy of Breeze Airways is made to give you information about what you can bring on the plane, which items are considered carry-on or checked baggage, and any fees you might have to pay.
We want to make sure your travel with us is comfortable and easy, so please take a moment to learn about our baggage rules before your next flight.
Breeze Airways Baggage Policy for Personal Items
You can bring one personal item on board without any extra charge, regardless of the ticket price. A personal item can be something like a purse, briefcase, small backpack, or handbag.
The personal item size for Breeze Airways must be no larger than 17 x 13 x 8 inches.
|Fare types||Nice fare||Nicer fare||Nicest fare|
|Maximum dimension (inches)||17 x 13 x 8||17 x 13 x 8||17 x 13 x 8|
Breeze Airways Carry-on Baggage Policy
According to Breeze Airways’ baggage policy, each passenger is allowed to bring 1 carry-on bag. Also:
- The size of the carry-on baggage for Breeze Airways must be no larger than 24 x 14 x 10 inches, which includes the handles and wheels. The weight of the carry-on bag must be 35 pounds or less.
|Fare types||Nice fare||Nicer fare||Nicest fare|
|Carry-on baggage||Not Included||Included||Included|
|Maximum dimension (inches)||24 x 14 x 10||24 x 14 x 10||24 x 14 x 10|
|Maximum weight (in lbs)||35||35||35|
Breeze Airways Checked Baggage Policy
Breeze’s policy for checked bags is that you can bring one bag for better fares and two bags for the nicest prices. The price of the ticket includes the bags. On top of that:
- The Nice fares give you the choice to buy checked luggage.
- If you need more bags, they will be considered extra bags.
- Make sure your checked luggage weighs no more than 50 pounds and is no larger than 62 linear inches when you add up the length, width, and height.
- If your checked luggage is bigger or heavier than the allowed limit, you will have to pay extra for it as an overweight or oversized bag.
- Bags that weigh more than 99 pounds or have a total size (length + width + height) greater than 80 inches will not be accepted.
|Fare types||Nice fare||Nicer fare||Nicest fare|
|Checked baggage permitted||Not Included||1 Included with airfare||2 Included with airfare|
|Maximum dimension (linear inches)||62||62||62|
|Maximum weight (in lbs)||50||50||50|
Breeze Airways Military Baggage Allowance
According to Breeze Airways’ military baggage policy, when you fly with the airline, you are allowed to bring one carry-on bag and two checked bags for free. Include that in the information.
- People who used to be in the military, those in ROTC, and the families of people currently serving in the military will all have to pay the regular fees for their luggage.
- Only individuals currently serving in the military are eligible to receive the allowance.
- You should not add any extra luggage when you book.
- Military passengers must bring their baggage to the airport during the check-in process. Follow Breeze Airways’ check-in policy if you don’t want any interruptions during check-in.
- To get the free bags, visitors need to go to the ticket desk and show a valid military ID.
- The weight limit for carry-on luggage is 35 lbs, and for checked luggage, it is 99 lbs.
Breeze Airways Oversized and Overweight Baggage Allowance
You will have to pay extra fees for bags that weigh more than 50 pounds or are larger than 62 inches in length, width, and height. The following condition will be in effect –
- If your bags are too heavy or too big, you will have to pay extra on top of the regular fee for checking your bags with Breeze Airways.
- If your bags are too big or too heavy, you will have to pay extra fees based on their weight and size.
- You cannot bring bags that weigh more than 99 pounds or have a total size (length + width + height) exceeding 80 inches.
- The baggage fee for Breeze is charged for each person, for each direction of travel.
- The prices listed are for individual items.
Here is a summary of the fees for carrying oversized and overweight baggage:
|Weight/Size Range||Applicable Fee (in USD)|
|51 to 71 pounds||20|
|71 to 99 pounds||50|
|63 to 80 overall inches||50|
How to Add Baggage in Breeze Airways?
Passengers have three options to add baggage for their Breeze Airways flight: online, over the phone, or at the airport.
- Sign in to the Breeze Guest account that was used to make the ticket on the app or under login.
- Go to the “Manage My Booking” page to see what arrangements you have coming up.
- Click on the booking you want.
- From the drop-down box on the website, choose View Flight Options, and then from the right-hand column, choose Edit Guest Bags.
- Using the app’s Edit button will take you to the Edit Guest Bags menu item.
- Decide how many bags you want to bring with you as carry-on and how many you want to check. The prices will be displayed here.
- Choose any bags that you no longer need and unselect them.
- To edit bags for only one flight of a round-trip reservation, simply tap or click on the check box next to “Apply Bag Selections to Return Flight”.
- You can add or remove bags from either your outgoing or return flight.
- After you finish adding or changing bags, click on the “Save Changes” button.
- If a bag is marked as “Included,” it means it is part of the fare type and cannot be refunded.
- You have two options on the Trip Details page. You can either cancel the changes you made or click the blue Checkout button to finish the transaction.
- There may be additional fees.
To add checked baggage through an airline’s representative, follow these general steps:
- Please get in touch with the airline’s representative. To get in touch with the airline’s representative, you have a few options. You can call their customer service hotline, send them an email, or visit their website.
- Please provide the details of your booking. To complete your booking, please provide the following information: your name, flight details, and ticket number.
- Please select the number of bags: Afterwards, you can select the number of bags you want to include in your booking.
- Please make the payment for the baggage fee. After you have made sure of the number of bags, you will have to pay the fee for your baggage. The fee for bags can change depending on the airline’s rules and the size, weight, and where the bags are going.
- Please confirm the booking. Once you pay the fee, you’ll get a confirmation for your baggage booking. The representative will give you a reference number.
At the Airport:
To add checked baggage through an airline representative, follow these steps:
- To get in touch with the airline, you have two options: reach out to their customer service center or visit a ticket counter at a nearby airport.
- The representative will request your booking information, including your flight details and the name of the passenger.
- The representative will talk to you about the different baggage options, like how much weight and size you can bring, and how much it will cost.
- You can choose the baggage option that suits your needs from the options we discussed.
- After choosing your baggage option, you can pay for it through a representative using a credit card or other accepted payment methods.
- The representative will check your extra baggage and give you a receipt for the payment.
Add Baggage Fees
Breeze Airways no longer has fixed rates for baggage fees. The cost of baggage fees can change before you buy them.
To get the best deal, passengers should order bags ahead of time using either the website or the app. If you want to know the current price for your travel route, just go to the Breeze luggage calculator.
|Online or in the app||50 USD|
|Airport Team member||50 USD|
|Airlines representative (over the phone)||50 USD|
Breeze Airways Baggage Policy for Sports Equipment
To avoid extra charges, make sure your sports equipment meets our size and weight rules for both carry-on and checked bags. When you check your equipment, you will need to sign a form that limits your liability.
Here is a simplified version of the sports and game equipment allowed and prohibited according to Breeze Airways baggage policy.
Sports Item: Archery, Baseball, Bodyboards, Boogie boards, Skimboards, Wakeboards, Firearms, Football, Golf, Hockey, Paintball, Parachute
Prohibited Sports Items: Javelin/pole vaulting equipment, Camping stoves, Canoes, Flares, Kayaks, Paddleboards, Surfboards
Breeze Airways Damaged Baggage Policy
To prevent your bags from being delayed or damaged, passengers flying with Breeze Airways should take necessary precautions. Breeze Airways has a baggage policy that aims to respond quickly and minimize any loss.
- When at the airport, the traveler must notify a representative from the airline.
- Please ensure that the information you provide is accurate.
- If your contact information is wrong, please consider changing your name.
- You need to provide this information within one hour of the flight’s arrival.
- Passengers who have lost or had their bags damaged while traveling to or from Canada might qualify for compensation.
To sum up, Breeze Airways has a simple and easy-to-understand baggage policy. Passengers are allowed to bring one personal item for free, but there are certain size limitations. You can bring carry-on baggage, but the size and weight limits vary depending on the type of fare you have. You can buy checked baggage, but there are restrictions on how much it can weigh and how big it can be.
Members of the military have special allowances, but if your baggage is too big or heavy, you might have to pay extra fees. Passengers have three options to add baggage: online, over the phone, or at the airport. The fees for adding baggage may vary. Sports equipment needs to meet specific size and weight regulations. Breeze Airways wants to quickly handle any issues with damaged baggage.
Similar Searched Policies: