Spirit Airlines is known for providing excellent services in the international airline industry. They have a large number of planes and serve destinations all across the United States and Latin America. This means they have a wide range of routes available for travelers. They are an airline that offers affordable flights.
Spirit Check-In Process
Those who have flights booked with the airlines can quickly check in by using any of the following check-in methods:
Online / Web Check-In:
Spirit.com check-in lets people check-in for their flights up to 24 hours before they are supposed to leave. Baggage requests for Spirit Airlines flights must be made at the same time as the flight check-in. After the passenger checks in online and picks their seat, they need to add bags to their reservation and pay the baggage fee for their flight reservation.
On the other hand, if the Spirit online check-in is done without the bags, the bags can be checked in at the curbside Spirit Airlines check-in counter at the airport at the time of boarding.
Spirit Flight Availability:
All passengers, whether traveling domestically or internationally, can access Spirit Airlines’ online check-in. This applies to all types of fares and classes of service booked.
- The passenger used an online method to book a flight with Spirit Airlines.
- Spirit Airlines operates the first flight segment of the booking.
- The itinerary has a maximum of four flight segments.
- The Spirit Airlines booking can include up to 9 passengers in the same reservation.
- The passenger has not asked for any special services prior to checking in online with Spirit.
- If you have a Standard Fare, you need to check in at least one bag and choose your seat.
- If you don’t know how much baggage you carry, then read Spirit Airlines’ baggage policy to avoid extra charges.
Passengers Have the Following Options During Check-in:
To check-in online for Spirit Airlines, passengers must enter either their six-digit booking reference, 13-digit ticket number, or SpiritClub Mileage Number. When passengers check-in online, they can choose to request the following options for their travel booking.
- Change Flight
- Upgrade Seat
- Baggage Check-In
- Pay fees for Baggage Allowance and Extra Baggage Allowance
Online Check-In Process:
You can check in for your Spirit flight online or through the Spirit Airlines mobile app. The online check-in opens 30 hours before your flight. After finishing your check-in with Spirit Airlines, all you need to do is display your downloaded boarding pass. Then, just take your luggage to the baggage area and proceed to the security gate to board your flight. To check in online:
- Click on the Check-In tab on the homepage of spirit.com.
- Enter the six-digit confirmation code and the passenger’s last name. Select the Check-In tab to continue.
- Select the passenger seat, then select OK to save your modifications.
- Online health status report.
- Check the box to indicate your agreement with the products and restricted items.
- To complete Spirit Airlines check-in, you must include your checked baggage and pay the baggage fee.
- Tap the Print button to generate your boarding permit. Your web check-in is now complete.
Mobile App Check-In:
Through the Spirit Airlines mobile app, passengers can complete Spirit web check-in from the convenience of their smartphones. The mobile boarding permit will be delivered to the passenger’s mobile device 24 hours and 60 minutes prior to the flight’s departure. Spirit allows passengers to use mobile check-in if –
- The first flight segment for passengers with an e-ticket is Spirit Airlines.
- The six-digit reference code, e-ticket number, or SpiritClub Mileage Number are required to access the reservation.
- There are no passengers with special requirements or requests for special services. Accessibility for wheelchairs, unaccompanied minors, etc.
- Passengers departing from an airport that accepts the Spirit Airlines mobile app check-in boarding pass
Note: If you name Spirit Airlines on your ticket, you will face difficulty during check-in. In case you have the wrong name on your ticket, read the Spirit Airlines Name Change Policy to correct the name and learn what charges Spirit Airlines will charge.
Check-In with Voice:
If a passenger does not have access to the internet or a mobile device, they can check in for their Spirit Airlines flight quickly and easily via voice. Voice check-in is available to passengers traveling on any domestic route with fewer than 10 commuters on their PNR. The boarding permit will be emailed to the passenger’s registered email address 24 hours and 60 minutes prior to the scheduled departure time.
With voice check-in, passengers can use their voice to do several things. They can tell the airline how many bags they want to check in, find out how much it will cost to bring their bags and choose to have their boarding documents sent to their email or pick them up from a Spirit check-in kiosk.
Voice Check-In Process:
- Please provide the six-digit reference code to the executive at Spirit Airlines.
- Please tell the agent which seat you would like and let them know about your health status so they can update it in the flight record system.
- The agent will ask you to agree on the items and things that are not allowed.
- Please provide the flight executive with information about your checked baggage so that you can pay the fee for it over the phone.
- Please make sure to check your email. The agent will send the boarding pass to the email address you provided during registration. Your online check-in has been completed successfully.
Passengers flying with Spirit Airlines can check in for their flights at the curbside of most US airports. This service is available from 4 hours before the scheduled departure time until 30 minutes before. To complete the check-in process, passengers will need a photo ID issued by the government and either the six-digit confirmation code from Spirit Airlines, the flight number, or the e-ticket number. To find out which airports in the US are included and the earliest time you can check in, please visit the Spirit Airlines website.
You can also use the self-service kiosk at any US airport to check in for your Spirit Airlines booking. If you don’t want to do the online check-in for Spirit Airlines or if you have any issues with it, you can check in at the airport using the kiosk machine. You can do this between 4 hours and 60 minutes before your flight is scheduled to depart.
Kiosk Check-In Process:
You can check in for Spirit Airlines flights at most US airports between 4 hours and 30 minutes before the scheduled departure time. To complete the check-in process, passengers will need to have a government-issued photo ID and provide either the six-digit confirmation code from the airline, the flight number, or the e-ticket number. All you have to do is:
- To check-in for your Spirit flight, you can either use the self-service kiosk or go to the ticket counter in person.
- Please provide the necessary information about your booking so that the airline executive can easily find and access your reservation.
- Please inform the agent of your preferred seat choice and let them know about your current health condition so that they can update it in the flight record system.
- You will receive a boarding pass. Once you have checked in, you can take your baggage to the counter and pay the fee for checking it in. After that, you can continue with the boarding process.
- Take your boarding pass with you and go to the main security gate.
Spirit Airlines Check-In Time
To make sure you don’t miss your flight, it’s important to arrive at the airport at least two hours before your domestic flight and three hours before your international flight. To make sure you don’t miss your flight, remember to get your boarding pass at least 45 minutes before your domestic flight, and 60 minutes before any international flight.
Online Check-In Time:
Passengers can check in online between 24 hours and 60 minutes before their scheduled departure.
Mobile Check-In Time:
Passengers can use the mobile app to check in online for their flight anytime between 24 hours and 60 minutes before the scheduled departure.
Kiosk Check-In Time:
Passengers can use the kiosk machine at the airport to check in for their flight. They can do this anytime between 4 hours and 60 minutes before the scheduled departure time.
Counter Check-In Time:
Only carry-on bags must be checked in by a certain time.
- Spirit domestic flights require passengers to arrive at least 1 hour before the scheduled departure time.
- For Spirit international flights, you should arrive at the airport 2 hours before your scheduled departure time.
With checked bags, you have to check in at least once.
- Spirit domestic flights leave 45 minutes before the time they are supposed to.
- Spirit International planes leave 90 minutes before the time they are supposed to.
How Can I Check in for My Spirit Airlines Flight?
Spirit Airlines has many ways to check in, such as online/web check-in, mobile app check-in, kiosk check-in, curbside check-in, and check-in at the desk. Passengers can use whichever way is easiest for them.
What Are the Options Available During the Online Check-in Process for Spirit Airlines?
During online check-in, travelers can ask to change flights, get better seats, check in their bags, and pay for extra baggage and baggage allowance.
How Do I Check in Online for My Spirit Airlines Flight?
Visit Spirit.com or the Spirit Airlines mobile app to check in for your flight online. Enter your booking reference or ticket number, choose your spot, fill out the health status report, agree to the terms and conditions, pay the baggage fee, if necessary, and print your boarding pass.
Can I Check in for My Spirit Airlines Flight Using the Mobile App?
Passengers have three options to access mobile check-in: using their six-digit reference code, e-ticket number, or SpiritClub Mileage Number.
What is the Recommended Check-in Time for Spirit Airlines Flights?
To make sure you have enough time, it’s suggested to arrive at the airport at least two hours before your domestic flight and three hours before your international flight. To check-in online, you can do so anytime between 24 hours and 60 minutes before your flight departs. If you prefer to use a kiosk, you can check in between 4 hours and 60 minutes before your flight departs.
Top Trending Searches