If passengers cancel their Pegasus Airlines flight without knowing the rules, they may end up losing money. To save money, just take a quick look at the cancellation policy of Pegasus Airlines.
We have created a guide to assist you with canceling whenever you need it. Let’s take a look at it.
About Pegasus Airlines Flight Cancellation Policy
The airline has changed the Pegasus Airlines refund request procedure to make your travel experience more enjoyable. To easily cancel your Pegasus Airlines flight, just read the main points of their cancellation policy.
- If you cancel your ticket within 24 hours of booking, Pegasus Airlines won’t charge you any cancellation fees.
- If you want a refund from Pegasus Airlines, you need to make the request through an authorized portal. They won’t accept refund requests from other websites.
- If you cancel on the day you were supposed to leave, it will cost you 20-45% more than if you canceled on a different day.
- If you fill out the Pegasus Airlines refund request form after the departure time, you cannot get a refund.
- If you cancel your Pegasus Airlines ticket within 30 minutes of booking it, you can get free cancellation on the day of your departure according to their policy.
- If you have lost an immediate family member and need to cancel your Pegasus Airlines flight, you won’t have to pay any cancellation fees.
- If you cancel your Pegasus Airlines flight after the zero cancellation period, you will have to pay a cancellation fee. The fee will be a percentage of the total fare.
- If you cancel your ticket after checking in, Pegasus Airlines will charge you the full flight fare as a cancellation fee.
24 Cancellation Policy
If you’re unsure about your upcoming trip, please check Pegasus Airlines’ 24-hour cancellation policy. This policy lets them receive a refund without having to pay cancellation fees.
Pegasus Airlines allows you to cancel your ticket for free within 24 hours of booking, even if it’s on the day of departure. This is different from other airlines. Refer to the listed points for additional information about the policy.
- If you cancel your Pegasus Airlines ticket within 24 hours of booking it, you will get a complete refund as per their cancellation policy.
- If you booked and plan to leave on the same day, you need to cancel within 30 minutes of getting the confirmation.
- If you need to cancel your booking because of an act of god or government laws, the airline won’t charge you any cancellation fees.
- If you want a full refund and your booking and departure date are within three days, you need to fill out the Pegasus Airlines refund request form within 60 minutes of making the reservation.
- If you book through official platforms, you can get a full refund if you need to cancel, as per Pegasus Airlines’ cancellation policy. If the passenger purchased their tickets from somewhere other than the designated centers, they need to contact the third-party agent directly.
- After the free cancellation period ends, Pegasus Airlines will charge a fee that is a percentage of the total fare if you cancel your flight.
- According to Pegasus Airlines Flight Change Policy, if you want to change your flight within 24 hours, you will not be charged any fees.
Pegasus Airlines Cancellation Charges
- If you cancel your Pegasus Airlines ticket within 72 hours of booking, the airline will charge you a cancellation fee of 30% of the total fare.
- If you have a non-refundable ticket with Pegasus Airlines, you won’t get a refund unless you cancel during the risk-free period. This is according to their cancellation policy.
- If you cancel your flight after it has already departed, Pegasus Airlines will charge you the full ticket fare as a cancellation fee.
- If you cancel a discounted or promotional ticket, you won’t get any money back. If you cancel your Pegasus Airlines ticket, the airline will keep the full ticket value as a cancellation fee.
Pegasus Airlines Flight Cancellation Methods
The airline allows you to cancel your booking either online or offline. If you cancel your Pegasus Airlines ticket online, you’ll save money on service fees. But if you cancel offline, you’ll get better assistance. Look at the options below and pick the one that works best for canceling your ticket.
- Cancel Booking Online
- Cancel Booking Via Customer Service Number
- Cancel Booking At the Airport Counters
Cancel Booking Online:
- Visit the Pegasus Airlines website or use their mobile app to browse their services.
- Enter your login information to verify your account.
- Click on the “Manage My Booking” tab.
- Enter your confirmation code along with the passenger’s last or family name in the necessary field.
- Make sure the input is correct and then click on the “Continue” tab.
- Choose the ticket.
- Select the reason for canceling.
- Please make sure to include all necessary documents.
- To submit the form, simply tap on the “confirm” tab.
- The refund will be generated by the system.
- Compare your refund calculation with the refund value and click on the “Yes” button to submit your response.
Cancel Booking Via Customer Service Number
- Call (customer service number) to speak with the officials.
- Select the option to cancel.
- Please provide more details about why the cancellation was made.
- Please provide all necessary information and request that the agent handle the process of obtaining a refund from Pegasus Airlines on your behalf.
- The agent will complete the form by including all the travel information you provided.
- When you fill out the Pegasus Airlines refund request form, the agent will explain the Pegasus Airlines cancellation policy to you.
- If you chose to cancel offline, you might have to pay an additional service fee.
Cancel Booking At the Airport Counters
- Go to the Pegasus Airlines counter.
- Complete the refund request form for Pegasus Airlines.
- Please provide all necessary information.
- Double-check the information you entered and send it to an available agent.
- The agent will review the information provided and use Pegasus Airlines’ refund policy to determine the cancellation fees.
- If you cancel offline, you’ll have to pay an extra service fee.
- To cancel, pay the penalty and follow the necessary steps.
- Pegasus Airlines will refund the passenger within six to thirty business days, depending on the payment method used.
Pegasus Airlines Refund Policy
Pegasus airline offers a very generous refund plan, so passengers don’t need to worry about the refund value when booking flights with them. To get a refund from Pegasus Airlines, follow these steps:
- To get a full refund, the passenger needs to cancel the ticket during the risk-free time.
- If you cancel your booking outside of the allowed time frame, Pegasus Airlines will charge you a cancellation fee of 30 to 70 percent of the total fare.
- To cancel a Pegasus Airlines flight, you must have a valid ticket and use authorized platforms as per their cancellation policy.
- If you need to cancel your Pegasus Airlines flight because a co-passenger or family member has passed away, you’ll need to provide a death certificate when you fill out the refund request form.
- If you cancel your Pegasus Airlines flight after the departure date, you will not receive a refund according to their policy.
Can I Cancel My Pegasus Airlines Flight Ticket?
Yes, but you have read all the above policies before canceling a ticket or flight.
How do I Cancel a Ticket Over the Phone?
To cancel your ticket over the phone, call the customer service team and they will guide you through the cancellation process.
Do I Need to Pay Cancellation Fees?
If Pegasus Airlines cancels your flight, you won’t have to pay any cancellation fees.
Can I Cancel a Flight Ticket Online?
Yes. You can cancel your ticket easily using the online portals.
Top Trending Searches